Sunday, August 5, 2012

Back to School Teacher FREEBIES and Resources

Wow!  I can't believe how long I have been gone from here.  It's also hard to believe that summer vacay for teacher's is coming to an end in two weeks.  Well, with that comes the non-stop preparation for setting up the classroom.  I'm hoping to post pics here of my goal to a more organized & clutter free classroom.  It seems that my life is always in chaos.........at least this is one thing I have control over.  The following are two links that I have stumbled upon that are phenomenal! 

***A creative and inspiring teacher who willingly & graciously shares many of her personally created files.

Ladybugteacherfiles


***You can create a FREE teacher's account and view items created by fellow educators to help make your life easier.  Many of the materials provided are free, but there are also those that do cost.  But, the way I look at it is by me paying a minuscule fee allows me time to do other things.

Teachers notebook


If you like these resources, please link back to web blog page.  It would very much be appreciated.

No comments:

Post a Comment